Utah COVID-19 Photograph Project Submission Form
The Utah COVID-19 Digital Collection documents the response from the University of Utah and greater Utah community to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Photograph content guidelines:
- Please submit photographs or screenshots documenting topics such as:
- Earthquake experiences and damage. On March 18 in the Salt Lake City area, there was a 5.7 magnitude earthquake and numerous aftershocks in subsequent days.
- How individuals are practicing social distancing. More specifically how they are studying and working from home in response to the COVID-19 pandemic that began in Utah during March 2020.
- How University of Utah departments have prepared for and assisted with the COVID-19 pandemic. For example, the Marriott Library's social distancing measures after 3/16, medical device creation with 3-D printers, etc.
- Include names of people in images when possible.
- Photographs submitted are not guaranteed to be included in the published digital collection. Images will be reviewed and subject to approval by the Marriott Library.